UAHU supports three local chapters throughout the state, and UAHU members are also members of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), headquartered in Washington, DC. UAHU associates are committed to serving their clients and communities through education, advocacy and professional development, and members proudly follow NAHU’s Code of Ethics.
As a UAHU member, you immediately access a vast array of services and resources to enhance your business, deepen your expertise through education, and quality networking. Join today and experience why UAHU is the leading association for professional health insurance producers in Utah.
Benefits of UAHU Membership:
• UAHU protects your rights to serve your clients’ needs
• State Lobbyist
• Complimentary lunch meetings & CE hours (virtual or in-person as appropriate)
• Active role in shaping the future of the insurance industry
UAHU Annual Events
• Fall CE Education Series providing 3 hours of CE
• March Ethics Seminar with 3 hours of CE
• Sales Congress Virtual Event for 2020 with 8 hours of CE and Networking with Carrier Partners
• Day on the Hill 2020: Legislative update featuring 2 CE credits
You’ll benefit from membership, no matter your specialty. UAHU follows the trends in the health plan, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, & Medicare markets.